The perfect Microsoft Power Platform App Maker study materials can help you prepare well for the Microsoft PL-100 exam. Pass4itSure introduces new PL-100 dumps with powerful questions and answers for you to prepare.
The PL-100 dumps are the perfect study material to help you get through. Available from this page: Https://www.pass4itsure.com/pl-100.html 206+ Q&A PL-100 perfect study Materials.
Can you summarize the Microsoft PL-100 exam?
Microsoft PL-100 exam is also known as the Microsoft Power Platform App Maker exam. The PL-100 exam lasts two hours. There are more than 50 questions, and you need at least 700 out of 1000 points to pass the exam. There are some case studies and questions with single and multiple choices. If you pass this certification exam, you may qualify for ACE University credit and will be certified by Microsoft Certified: Power Platform App Maker Associate.
How do I pass the PL-100 exam? (PL-100 question answers)?
New PL-100 dumps (Pass4itSure)will help you pass the PL-100 exam successfully!
Are you looking for the best PL-100 dumps study materials to prepare?
Pass4itSure has new PL-100 dumps with the appropriate questions and answers for you to prepare.
You can download the free PL-100 exam questions study materials here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1RHK728ImZPZXkS4oAKRg1p45WgakRwTE/view?usp=sharing
Or read PL-100 Microsoft Power Platform App Maker exam questions 1-13 below.
If you’re satisfied, head to the Pass4itSure website to get the full PL-100 dump as your learning material for the Microsoft Power Platform App Maker exam.
PL-100 free dumps Microsoft Power Platform App Maker exam questions 1-13:
1 You have an unmanaged solution, for which you have created multiple apps. You are required to move the apps to a different environment. The environment requires that the solution allows for components to be added, amended, renewed, removed, deleted, or tested.
You need to use the correct solution type. You make use of a Managed solution. Does the action achieve your objective?
A. Yes, it does
B. No, it does not
Correct Answer: B
A managed solution is a finalized solution that can be distributed and installed. They are created by exporting an unmanaged solution by setting restrictions to prevent any further customizations. The whole point of Managed is locking down the Component states so they cannot be edited. Deleting the Managed Solution will remove all its customisations as well as data contained. Managed Solutions become read only once deployed so they cannot be manipulated.
2. You create a canvas app. A user is not able to determine which field currently has focus. You run App checker to identify errors. You need to verify that the focused border thickness is set to a value greater than zero. Which section of the App checker results should you check?
Correct Answer: C
The Accessibility checker classifies each issue as an error, a warning, or a tip based on the issue\\’s severity.
Focus isn\’t showing When the FocusBorderThickness of a control is set to 0. It is good practice to ensure a proper color-contrast ratio between the focus border and the control itself so it\’s clearly visible.
3. You have been tasked with designing a model-driven app. The app must be configured to permit so that users are able to generate and modify a list of current accounts.
You want to make sure that a list of all active accounts is displayed. You need to make use of a suitable user interface component. You use the Display form control. Does the action achieve your objective?
A. Yes, it does
B. No, it does not
Correct Answer: B
4. After you answer a question in this section, you will NOT be able to return to it. As a result, these questions will not appear in the review screen. You are developing a model-driven app that uses a Common Data Service database. App users will have a variety of different security roles.
Development and testing must be performed using production data. Multiple testers must be used at each testing stage. You need to provision and configure new environments for development and testing.
1. Provision sandbox environments named S1 and S2.
2. Copy the production environment to both S1 and S2.3.
Use S1 for development and S2 for testing. Does the solution meet the goal?
Correct Answer: A
A sandbox environment is any non-production environment of Microsoft Dataverse. Isolated from production, a sandbox environment is a place to safely develop and test application changes with low risk.
5. You need to create an app for a client\’s janitors, who will only access the app via their mobile phones.
The app must connect directly to a Microsoft Excel workbook to track cleaning tasks. Also, the janitors should have the ability to check completed tasks off on a checklist. Which of the following actions should you take?
A. You should consider creating a canvas app.
B. You should consider creating a model-driven app.
C. You should consider creating an embedded canvas app.
D. You should consider creating a portal app.
6. You are employed as an app maker. You are currently creating a new canvas app. App users will include users who have diminished or no sight. You are identifying methods that will hide content from seeing users and show them to screen reader users. Which of the following methods are valid? (Choose all that apply.)
A. Configure color and related properties as transparent.
B. Set X, Y, or both properties for the control to be on-screen.
C. Set the width and height to 1.
D. Set the size to 10.
Correct Answer: AC
7. HOTSPOT You need to resolve the issue for User1. What should you use? To answer, select the appropriate options in the answer area. NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.
Box 1: Power Apps mobile app Scenario:
1. User1 often works in a warehouse that does not have internet connectivity.
2. User1 needs to edit an existing status report and submit a new status report.
3. The app must be able to run both online and offline. If the mobile device on which the app runs is connected to the internet, the app must immediately submit the status report.
You can build offline capabilities in your PowerApps app so your app users can access some data or save some data even when they don\’t have an internet connection.
Box 2: Connector Scenario: Azure SQL Database is used to store other data Use the SQL Server connector to connect to SQL Server, in either Azure or an on-premises database, so that you can manage your data with create, read, update, and delete operations.
8. HOTSPOT A company uses a model-driven app. You create a Power BI sales report.
The executive of the company wants all users to see tiles from the report in the model-driven app. You need to ensure all users can see the tiles. What should you do? To answer, select the appropriate options in the answer area.
NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.
Box 1: Power Platform Environment settings
Before users can embed Power BI visualizations on personal dashboards, the organization-wide setting must be enabled.
1. In the Power Platform admin center, select an environment.
2. Select Settings > Product > Features.
3. Under Embedded content set Power BI visualization embedding to On to enable or Off to disable.
4. Select Save.
Box 2: Create a personal dashboard
You can embed Power BI tiles on your personal dashboard.
1. Open your app and go to Dashboards.
2. Select an existing personal dashboard or select New to create one.
3. On the dashboard, select an area where you want the tile to appear and then select Power BI Tile on the toolbar.
4. Add a new Power BI tile.
5. In the Power BI Tile dialog, select the workspace and then select the Power BI tile that you want to display on your dashboard. Select Enable for mobile if you want to make the tile available for Dynamics 365 for tablets and Dynamics 365 for phones.
6. Select another area of the dashboard and repeat this step to add another Power BI tile, or another component, such as a chart or list, to your dashboard.
7. Select Save to save your dashboard.
Box 3: Share report and share dashboard.
To share your personal dashboard that contains Power BI visualizations you must configure sharing in both Dataverse and Power BI, and the user or group must have the same credentials and appropriate level of access to both services. To share your personal dashboard in your app, go to Dashboards. In the list of dashboards, select the personal dashboard you want, and then select SHARE DASHBOARD.
9. You have been tasked with building a canvas app that allows users to track time on mobile devices. You should add a Sign-in screen, a screen to record the user\’s time entries for the week, and a screen to amend the user\’s recent time records.
Users will be issued ID cards that include the user\’s name and a recent picture, as well as a QR code that will include the user\’s employee number. You want to make sure that the app shows the user\’s photo upon scanning their ID cards. You add Image control to the app. Does the action achieve your objective?
A. Yes, it does
B. No, it does not
Correct Answer: A
10. You are using Test Studio to test a Power Apps canvas app. You need to ensure that the app conforms to several use cases. What should you do first?
A. Save the app to the cloud.
B. Create test cases for each requirement.
C. Save the app to your computer.
D. Create a test suite.
E. Record test cases for each requirement.
Correct Answer: D
Create a test suite.
By default, a test suite and test case are created for you in Test Studio. Test suites are used to organize your test cases.
11. After you answer a question in this section, you will NOT be able to return to it. As a result, these questions will not appear on the review screen. A company has locations in multiple countries and regions across four continents.
The company stores the total amount of each order in the local currency of the country/region where the customer is located. The company stores the applicable exchange rates in a custom US dollars (USD) exchange rate table.
You need to create a visualization that displays the total amount of orders by country/region in USD.
Proposed solution: Create a model-driven chart on the country/region table that aggregates the total amount of the orders by country/region. Does the solution meet the goal?
Correct Answer: B
Instead, use a calculated field.
Need to calculate the exchange rate in USD.
Calculated columns are calculated in real-time when they are retrieved.
12. In a Common Data Service database, you create a canvas app and a custom entity. The app also reads data from the Account entity in the Common Data Service database. Entity access permissions will be controlled by the Common Data Service User security role. You create a Common Data Service solution.
You need to replicate the changes to a new Common Data Service database.
Which two components should you include with the canvas app? Each correct answer presents part of the solution. NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.
A. Custom entity
B. Account entity
C. Common Data Service User security role
Correct Answer: BC
13. DRAG DROP
You need to ensure that the app can support the needs of User2 and User3, and meets the production deployment requirements. Which tools should you use? To answer, select the appropriate tool in the answer area. NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.
Select and Place:
Box 1: App Checker
Scenario: Several sales representatives have accessibility restrictions. User2 is visually impaired and cannot see images. User3 is unable to use a mouse. Users who have vision, hearing, or other impairments can use your canvas app more easily and successfully if you consider accessibility as you design how the app looks and behaves. If you\\’re not sure how to make your app more accessible, you can run the AppChecker Accessibility checker in Power Apps Studio.
Box 2: Solution Checker
Scenario: Before deploying the app to production, you must ensure that the app conforms to Microsoft accessibility and performance guidelines. Use a solution checker to validate your model-driven apps in Power Apps.
Read more PL-100 dumps exam questions, here.